Dear 15 February. since I came to Japan, there are lots of unexpected things happen every year and I never didnt cry by myself when I'm alone on this favorite day. Don'T misunderstood this, but I cried just to soothe myself for being lonely. eh lonelynya. k just kidding.
When I was in Kosen 3rd year, I had influenza and everyone else was having their exams. During my 4th year, It was our last day of final exam and after that I dragged my friends to celebrate my birthday in a restaurant. 5th year pulak, I was planning to go to Nagaoka to meet friends and celebrate, but UNFORTUNATELY it was snowing on that day, and all the trains stopped. Off I went back to hostel and ordered pizza. My juniors kindly chia me at a restaurant the next day, though. Haha.
In Kisarazu, we had this aktiviti turun-temurun to celebrate our birthday. So the night before somebody's bday, we will bake cake together, and buy presents, and at sharp 12 oclock midnight, we'll light up the candles and go to the bday girl'S room. Probably it was the reason why I started to like baking.
Ok so. This year's February is a very tough and hectic month. I have to finish my report, doing simulations, thesis, prepared for FYP, burn the midnight oil at lab, getting crazy, didnt have time to sleep or eat properly, and on top of that, studying for my entrance exam to toyohashi university. I'm sure gonna treat myself when I settled everything. ZETTAI. konon cam nak treat myself makan at fancy restaurant ke, icecream ala-ala chicken delight pny eskim ke, cake ala-ala secret recipe ke.. dating ngan crush ke. eh
so ieba, I havent think of any present to give to kak liza or for myself. tak tahu nak apa sebab lately bizi takcukup tido tak cukup makan. btw esok FYP. I am being manja for not getting ready yet for this evening's final pre-presentation and my university result akan keluar this friday. Allah cuaknye Kau je tahuuuu
I havent't think for any 'my new year resolution' yet. nanti lah fikir. at least lepas dah habis happyo besok sebab aku happyo pukul 110 petang. so, toodles!
![]() |
| menunggu turn nak present kat sensei pukul 1130 malam semalam. |

No comments:
Post a Comment